Where in the world is...

I'm sorry I haven't been posting this week.  I came down sick over the weekend (and I'm still fighting it now), and this week has been a busy week.  You know, papers and reading for school.  I'll also be teaching SAT Prep Saturday, and I have to prepare for Sunday School.

So...

I'm obviously behind here on the blog, so I'm going to have to push everything until next week.  I'll try to have my notes from last Sunday up before next Sunday, but that's about the best I can do :)

Thank you, and God bless!

Popular posts from this blog

Why Jesus Culture, Bethel Church, and Bethel's School of Supernatural Ministry are Spiritually Dangerous (Part 3 of 3)

Why Jesus Culture, Bethel Church, and Bethel's School of Supernatural Ministry are Spiritually Dangerous (Part 1 of 3)

Why Jesus Culture, Bethel Church, and Bethel's School of Supernatural Ministry are Spiritually Dangerous (Part 2 of 3)