Internet Down; Conference Saturday

Sorry that I haven't been online in a while. Our internet has been down for the week, and that means our phones are down, as well (we have a VoIP service). So, I can only correspond with our ISP while I am at school, where I can send and receive emails.

BTW: If you've been trying to send me a message to any of our "ca.rr.com" accounts, you should know that I haven't been able to get into them, even at school. It seems to be a Time Warner Cable issue.

Saturday, I'll be attending the 2008 Calvary Chapel Men's Conference down in Anaheim. If you are in Castaic or Santa Clarita and you want to join our carpool, let me know.

Popular posts from this blog

Why Jesus Culture, Bethel Church, and Bethel's School of Supernatural Ministry are Spiritually Dangerous (Part 3 of 3)

Why Jesus Culture, Bethel Church, and Bethel's School of Supernatural Ministry are Spiritually Dangerous (Part 1 of 3)

Why Jesus Culture, Bethel Church, and Bethel's School of Supernatural Ministry are Spiritually Dangerous (Part 2 of 3)