New Roundups

I have been thinking about the format of the New Roundups, mainly because of the amount of time it takes me to compile the stories vs. the amount of attention they garner.  At Blogger, only one has gained any web attention, and at MySpace, they are the least-commented posts.

Long-time MySpace readers have seen the Roundups stop for a while, and these last few weeks have been a trial.

Given that it takes a two-three hours a week to make the Roundups, I'm thinking that I could better invest that time.

I'll continue to post news stories I believe are important, but I think the ol' roundups are going to retire.

Thanks!

Popular posts from this blog

Why Jesus Culture, Bethel Church, and Bethel's School of Supernatural Ministry are Spiritually Dangerous (Part 3 of 3)

Why Jesus Culture, Bethel Church, and Bethel's School of Supernatural Ministry are Spiritually Dangerous (Part 1 of 3)

Why Jesus Culture, Bethel Church, and Bethel's School of Supernatural Ministry are Spiritually Dangerous (Part 2 of 3)