I voted for change


I voted, and hopefully I got more than just
this free Starbucks coffee.


I apparently lost my voter registration card (a nice thing to notice five minutes before leaving to vote), so I went on to VoteForChange.com to find out where I needed to go to vote. Good news! The site inspired me to vote for change, so I voted to change the California constitution to include the phrase "only marriage between a man and a woman is valid or recognized in California." Thanks, political web dudes!

I'm also happy to report that there were no Black Panthers waiting to beat me up at the local Denny's/voting station.

I will not be watching the news tonight. You may be surprised, but I'm not obsessed with who wins nor do I care much about the exit polling. Plus, I have too much homework to do.


I'll find out tomorrow morning.

Popular posts from this blog

Why Jesus Culture, Bethel Church, and Bethel's School of Supernatural Ministry are Spiritually Dangerous (Part 3 of 3)

Was Rebekah a child when she married Isaac?

Why Jesus Culture, Bethel Church, and Bethel's School of Supernatural Ministry are Spiritually Dangerous (Part 2 of 3)