Bad News: Santa is Coming

(HT: Desiring God Blog)

Preach the Gospel (the "GOOD NEWS!") to your family this Christmas morn.

Do you try to connect with God the Santa Claus way or the Jesus way?

The Santa way says,

You better watch out,
You better not cry,
You better not pout,
I’m telling you why,
Santa Claus is coming to town.

The Jesus way says,

“I lay down my life for the sheep" (John 10:15).
“Whoever comes to me I will never cast out” (John 6:37).

Watch John Piper commend the Jesus way:


Popular posts from this blog

Why Jesus Culture, Bethel Church, and Bethel's School of Supernatural Ministry are Spiritually Dangerous (Part 3 of 3)

Was Rebekah a child when she married Isaac?

Why Jesus Culture, Bethel Church, and Bethel's School of Supernatural Ministry are Spiritually Dangerous (Part 2 of 3)