Leaving

The official announcement was made at church on Sunday, but I'm posting for anyone who may have missed it.  After a great deal of prayer and counsel from godly individuals, Heather and I have decided to leave our current church.  We believe it is God's will for us to move on to another church, and we'll let you know where once we settle in.

First, a word to those who are wondering why we left.  At this time, I am content only to say God has made it clear that we leave, and that I leave with a heavy heart.  I've enjoyed our time there, and will be taking many wonderful memories with me.  I believe God has blessed our ministry there, and I wish those gathered the best as the church continues to grow.

Second, the move will, of course, affect posting here.  Readers who do not attend the church have benefited from the notes I've posted from our youth studies, and I appreciate the messages you've sent me.  Unfortunately, though, I've decided that it would not be best to continue teaching through John here on the blog, as the blog is not a vehicle for a primary teaching ministry.  Though I'll continue to post here regularly, the next "youth studies" post will be the last.

Third, many have asked whether we are leaving Castaic.  We are not.  We plan to continue here until I'm finished with school.

Thanks for your time and continued prayers.

Popular posts from this blog

Why Jesus Culture, Bethel Church, and Bethel's School of Supernatural Ministry are Spiritually Dangerous (Part 3 of 3)

Why Jesus Culture, Bethel Church, and Bethel's School of Supernatural Ministry are Spiritually Dangerous (Part 1 of 3)

Why Jesus Culture, Bethel Church, and Bethel's School of Supernatural Ministry are Spiritually Dangerous (Part 2 of 3)