Pure Thunder-Awesome

Ho! Okay, this had me going. I thought, for a brief moment, they had taken an all-star cast and secretly made a live action movie of one of my all-time favorite cartoons. And did they really keep everything the same? Check this out:

This is really well done considering the amount of work this guy had to put in to accomplish it. I spy with my little eye Brad Pitt from "Troy" as Lion-O, Vin Diesel from a movie I haven't seen, Hugh Jackman from "X-Men 3," and the kids from "Spy Kids" movies. Superb job.

Popular posts from this blog

Why Jesus Culture, Bethel Church, and Bethel's School of Supernatural Ministry are Spiritually Dangerous (Part 3 of 3)

Why Jesus Culture, Bethel Church, and Bethel's School of Supernatural Ministry are Spiritually Dangerous (Part 1 of 3)

Why Jesus Culture, Bethel Church, and Bethel's School of Supernatural Ministry are Spiritually Dangerous (Part 2 of 3)