Milestone—Thanks, Slimjim

Slimjim was the 1,500th visitor to the blog. As a thank you, I have an red, unopened, leather-bound pocket NASB with the words "Shepherds' Conference 2009," the SC logo, and John 17:17 embossed into the cover.

Of course, I know that he already has one of these, but beggars can't be choosers.

This seems like as good of a time as any to do a Wordle. Crossing this milestone only seven months into the blog is enough to make me happy. Here we go:

Wordle: pisteuo


As a comparison, here was the Wordle from the one-month anniversary.




One thing that I find strange is the large number of times "people" occurs. Do I really say people that much?

And I should break out the thesaurus on the word "however." Let's see, "yet," "but," and... well, that's about it.

I want to see more Gospel on this blog, and part of that will be a large series on systematic theology launching on this blog in the next few weeks. I also have some textual critical issues as well as a discussion on the deity of Christ staged for future posts.

Soli deo gloria!

Popular posts from this blog

Why Jesus Culture, Bethel Church, and Bethel's School of Supernatural Ministry are Spiritually Dangerous (Part 3 of 3)

Why Jesus Culture, Bethel Church, and Bethel's School of Supernatural Ministry are Spiritually Dangerous (Part 1 of 3)

Why Jesus Culture, Bethel Church, and Bethel's School of Supernatural Ministry are Spiritually Dangerous (Part 2 of 3)