SC: Wrap on Day One


Well, I'm heading home to my family, meaning I won't be staying for the final session this evening.

Incidentally, understand that I have an odd sense of humor. Someone asked if I was staying, and I said, "Nah, its only John MacArthur preaching." That comment garnered some... looks from passersby. Come on, people. It's funny. Laugh.

Anywho, I promised some gifts to my family, gifts which I am excited to give.

So, I'm making my final rounds, gathering up whatever else is free, shaking a few more hands, and squeezing off a few more pictures.

I'll see y'all tomorrow. For those looking for a live blog of MacArthur's final session this evening, visit http://www.shepherdsfellowship.org/pulpit/. You can also view the other live blogging there to catch something I may have missed.

I'll post more photos and stuff when I can. God bless!

Popular posts from this blog

RE: "Pastor Dayna Muldoon EXPOSED"

Was Rebekah a child when she married Isaac?

MacArthur: Calvinism in a Nutshell