Yots and yots of changes to the sidebars
These updates have been more than a month in the making, and some of them you may have already noticed. Since I'm finally happy with the layout of this blog, I wanted to highlight some of the more recent changes.
Also, I wanted to point out some features to newbies that will help them along the way.
On the left:I hope these updates make your time here more beneficial! God bless.
On the Right:
- A nifty search feature
- I've finally updated my profile to reflect the fact that I have four kids, not three!
- I've removed the MySpace profile link under "peeps" (see this post for more).
- I've permalinked the What does it mean to be Gospel-Centered? off-site PDF.
- I changed my "LibraryThing" thing to show only recent books. I have a few... odd books in my possession, and I didn't want to appear to be promoting them!
- I've updated my Amazon wishlist.
(FYI: My birthday is May 26... you know, if you were curious...)
- I've permalinked the Bible Study Links page.
- I've moved the labels/categories filing cabinet to this side, just because I thought it looked better on this side of the room.
- Both the Twitter and "Recent Posts" feeds seem to be working again.
- If you are new, keep in mind the comment policy on the right. It's the usual, though I have a couple of links that can be helpful for all of your internet excursions.
- HT to Frank Turk for updating the "Scum of the Earth" blogroll to direct people here rather than the now-closed MySpace Pisteuo.
- I added sites from some of my professors to its own scrollbar under "recommended sites." One particular 9/11 conspiracy site did not make the list, though I still respect that gladitorial professor! (Those in-the-know are smiling and shaking their heads. To everyone else, I'm not mentioning any names.)