Yots and yots of changes to the sidebars


These updates have been more than a month in the making, and some of them you may have already noticed. Since I'm finally happy with the layout of this blog, I wanted to highlight some of the more recent changes.

Also, I wanted to point out some features to newbies that will help them along the way.
On the left:
  • A nifty search feature

  • I've finally updated my profile to reflect the fact that I have four kids, not three!

  • I've removed the MySpace profile link under "peeps" (see this post for more).

  • I've permalinked the What does it mean to be Gospel-Centered? off-site PDF.

  • I changed my "LibraryThing" thing to show only recent books. I have a few... odd books in my possession, and I didn't want to appear to be promoting them!

  • I've updated my Amazon wishlist.

    (FYI: My birthday is May 26... you know, if you were curious...)

  • I've permalinked the Bible Study Links page.

  • I've moved the labels/categories filing cabinet to this side, just because I thought it looked better on this side of the room.
On the Right:
  • Both the Twitter and "Recent Posts" feeds seem to be working again.

  • If you are new, keep in mind the comment policy on the right. It's the usual, though I have a couple of links that can be helpful for all of your internet excursions.

  • HT to Frank Turk for updating the "Scum of the Earth" blogroll to direct people here rather than the now-closed MySpace Pisteuo.

  • I added sites from some of my professors to its own scrollbar under "recommended sites." One particular 9/11 conspiracy site did not make the list, though I still respect that gladitorial professor! (Those in-the-know are smiling and shaking their heads. To everyone else, I'm not mentioning any names.)
I hope these updates make your time here more beneficial! God bless.

Popular posts from this blog

Why Jesus Culture, Bethel Church, and Bethel's School of Supernatural Ministry are Spiritually Dangerous (Part 3 of 3)

Why Jesus Culture, Bethel Church, and Bethel's School of Supernatural Ministry are Spiritually Dangerous (Part 1 of 3)

Why Jesus Culture, Bethel Church, and Bethel's School of Supernatural Ministry are Spiritually Dangerous (Part 2 of 3)