News of Man's Depravity
Here are a few stories evidencing man's sinfulness:
- Owner of Stolen Car Sued in Hit-Run Death. But Lord, if You hadn't provided me a running car to steal... (HT: Overlawyered)
- EPA mad that White House calls CO2 natural. My favorite line? "But now an internal White House memo reveals glimpses of sanity within the administration." 'Bout time. What's goofy about this? The control the EPA demands. It's all about pride.
- Girl kicked out of grad school for her religious views. The continual redefinition of "tolerance" into "I have to affirm every possible lifestyle and belief" is simply the pride of man desiring to be free from any restrictions.
- [Video]People still justify killing in the name of religion. (Content caution: there are some graphic pictures. Parents, watch the video alone first. HT: Jihad Watch)
- We still call murder good. (HT: Cent)
- Finally, this (HT: Dan Philips):