How We Got the Bible

I now have my notes posted from the series I taught in Sunday School over the past couple of weeks through a bit of a strained voice.

I was surprised to learn that I was recorded during the second session, so I am linking to it here.
  • Part 1 notes (no audio). Covers inspiration and preservation.
  • Part 2 notes, audio download, and the audio stream. A "brief" (hour-long!) historical overview of the transmission of Scripture from the first century unto today.

Popular posts from this blog

Why Jesus Culture, Bethel Church, and Bethel's School of Supernatural Ministry are Spiritually Dangerous (Part 3 of 3)

Why Jesus Culture, Bethel Church, and Bethel's School of Supernatural Ministry are Spiritually Dangerous (Part 1 of 3)

Why Jesus Culture, Bethel Church, and Bethel's School of Supernatural Ministry are Spiritually Dangerous (Part 2 of 3)