We Three Kings

In keeping with yesterday's post, here is another Christmas special from childhood that forever fixated a song in my mind. The year was 1987, I was six, and Will Vinton's Claymation Christmas Special gave me a life-long admiration of camels.





As an aside, there was one reason I wanted to watch the Will Vinton special: four of Vinton's other clay creations. Thus, "We Three Kings" is also a permanent fixture in my mind with this song:




And speaking of that, I lost my little drummer dude at a bowling alley sometime in 1987-8. I'm still pretty broken up about it, so if you found it, I would really appreciate you mailing it back to me.


This is why I don't let my kids take their toys anywhere.  Too many sorrows.

Popular posts from this blog

RE: "Pastor Dayna Muldoon EXPOSED"

Was Rebekah a child when she married Isaac?

MacArthur: Calvinism in a Nutshell