Reason number 7 we homeschool

It's not new. I remember: Those twice-a-day bus rides ferried kids to their destinations and delivered soul-numbing dread to many hearts. I rode from 6th grade until I was old enough to drive myself to school, and the state of bullying was the same then.

Most kids learned quickly: you either bullied, or risk becoming a target of a dozen or more kids. Those of us who just wanted to be left alone either dared ill-fated stands against the crowd, or became a favorite of the troublemakers. While I quickly learned to defend myself, I was not a believer nor had any biblical guidance, and most often a worse situation was the result.

What, then, does this little 4-year-old girl face? (HT: DefCon's Pilgrim,who comments, "If this is the Lord of the Flies socialization I keep hearing that my home educated kids are missing out on, then I think they’ll be just fine.")

Popular posts from this blog

RE: "Pastor Dayna Muldoon EXPOSED"

Was Rebekah a child when she married Isaac?

MacArthur: Calvinism in a Nutshell