Amazing Grace, my song of praise

I don’t know why, but this seemed appropriate to post on Thanksgiving.  I’m not endorsing a candidate, but this video is an excellent reminder of what we should be most thankful for today… and it is not from a political figure who seems to just uses “God-language” for votes.  Give it a listen:

Herman Cain sings about God’s Amazing Grace.

“He Looked Beyond My Faults” Lyrics:

Amazing Grace..Will always be my song of praise.
For it was grace, that brought me liberty,
I do not know, just why He came to love me so.
He looked beyond my faults and saw my need.

I shall forever lift mine eyes to Calvary,
To view the cross, where Jesus died for me
How marvelous, His grace that caught my falling soul
He Looked beyond my faults and saw my need.

I shall forever lift mine eyes to Calvary,
To view the cross, where Jesus died for me
How marvelous, His grace that caught my falling soul
He Looked beyond my faults and saw my needs,
He Looked beyond my faults and saw my needs.

Romans 5:8-10 says,

but God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.  Since, therefore, we have now been justified by his blood, much more shall we be saved by him from the wrath of God.  For if while we were enemies we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, now that we are reconciled, shall we be saved by his life.

And Ephesians 2:4-9 says,

But God, being rich in mercy, because of the great love with which he loved us, even when we were dead in our trespasses, made us alive together with Christ--by grace you have been saved--and raised us up with him and seated us with him in the heavenly places in Christ Jesus, so that in the coming ages he might show the immeasurable riches of his grace in kindness toward us in Christ Jesus. For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, not a result of works, so that no one may boast.

If you don’t know the what is so amazing about the gospel, read “The Gospel and the Meaning of Christmas.”  Consider your own soul in light of God’s Word, for He is able and willing to save you if you only repent of your sins before Him and cry out to Him for the salvation He offers in Jesus Christ.

Popular posts from this blog

RE: "Pastor Dayna Muldoon EXPOSED"

Was Rebekah a child when she married Isaac?

MacArthur: Calvinism in a Nutshell