My Favorite Reads of 2016

This list might be a bit late, but here are a few books I enjoyed last year and recommend.

Bible
Why Four Gospels?
by David Alan Black
My Review


Biographies
Men of Science Men of God
by Henry M. Morris
My Review
The Secret Thoughts of an Unlikely Convert: An English Professor's Journey Into Christian Faith
by Rosaria Champagne Butterfield
My Review

Christian Living
Let Go and Let God? A Survey and Analysis of Keswick Theology
by Andrew David Naselli
My Review


Charismatic
The Fallible Prophets of New Calvinism
by Michael John Beasley
My Review


End-Times
Dispensationalism: Essential Beliefs and Common Myths
by Michael J. Vlach
My Review

Premillennialism: Why There Musts Be a Future Earthly Kingdom of Jesus
by Michael Vlach
My Review


Family
The Family Worship Book: A Resource Book for Family Devotions
by Terry L. Johnson
My Review


The Holy Spirit
God's Indwelling Presence: The Holy Spirit in the Old and New Testaments
by James M. Hamilton Jr.
My Review


Ministry
Prison Ministry: Understanding Prison Culture Inside and Out
by Lennie Spitale
My Review


Political
The Roots of Obama's Rage
by Dinesh D'Souza
My Review

Popular posts from this blog

RE: "Pastor Dayna Muldoon EXPOSED"

Was Rebekah a child when she married Isaac?

MacArthur: Calvinism in a Nutshell