SC: More Views from Day One

I just finished an ice-cream cone - and it's 60 degrees, and I'm a Floridian - so I'm warming up by the little fan on the side of my computer.  I can't feel my fingers.

The conference is great as always.  The hospitality is staggering (yes, I lost my balance when someone offered to pour my coffee), and the reason is clear.  The men who come here are pastors from around the world who, in many cases, starve for Christian fellowship.  They are faithfully serving but struggle.  Please be in prayer for them this week.

Lunch today was catered by Stonefire Grill, and consisted of some kind of tasty coleslaw with nuts, chicken, steak, and breadsticks.  Nice.




For those wondering about Dr. Greg Harris - he was not only here, but here with style.  Almost as cool as House with his cane and sunglasses, here is a picture of Harris scholar-ing a couple of folks at once.




If you missed any of the Shepherd's Conference today, you will be able to download both audio and video.  The current policy is that all audio is free, so I strongly encourage you to do so, especially if you are in ministry.

The conference is also being streamed live for free via audio and video.  If you are not near your computer right now (I have to wonder how you are reading this post), not to worry: there's an app for that.  Listen to the conference live on your iPhone.

Additional photos (professional ones, in contrast to what I have here) are provided by Lycas VanDyke Photography.





I was able to get a quick shot of our neighbor getting his complementary shoe-shine.  I told him I'd get him into the post.  Clicky clicky, there we go.









Popular posts from this blog

RE: "Pastor Dayna Muldoon EXPOSED"

MacArthur: Calvinism in a Nutshell

Was Rebekah a child when she married Isaac?