Break someone's nose in the name of Christ

Again, there are some questionable evangelism tactics Christians use.  It's funny that it takes Jon Stewart to point it out.




The Daily Show With Jon StewartMon - Thurs 11p / 10c
God Smacked
www.thedailyshow.com
Daily Show Full EpisodesPolitical HumorTea Party


At first I thought this was a spoof.  But I knew of the Power Team from my younger, more "zealous" evangelistic days, and sure enough, here is a link to the Xtreme Ministries Vision and Values page.

I remember taking my karate uniform to church one day for the children's ministry and breaking a couple of boards during a demonstration.  All in an effort to boost attendance on our church bus. Hey, I was like 16 or 17 and had only been a Christian for two or three years, okay?  Leave me alone.  :)

Popular posts from this blog

RE: "Pastor Dayna Muldoon EXPOSED"

Was Rebekah a child when she married Isaac?

MacArthur: Calvinism in a Nutshell