FF: Pistueo-rarity: a spook-fest!

(EDIT: This FF got lost in the shuffle.  Sorry! Come to think of it, I did hear typing on my keyboard long after I went to bed.  Maybe... nah.)

This is for all of you pagans who like things that go bump in the night.  Of course, don't worry: this is a Funny Friday post and I wouldn't put anything tooooo bad on this blog.

First, best video I've seen to date that appears to capture a ghost.  You decide:





Our second contender is a bit more clever.





From the clever maker:
The film tells the story of Scarlett O' Hara, one of the last surviving human beings, who is caught in the midst of a great vampire civil war. Marvel as she outwits the forces of the undead, while she flirts with her true bloo... er... love. Complete with heartaches and staked hearts, "Gone with the Wind with Vampires" will 'blow' you away.
Third is a mash-up of the two scariest classic films known to Hollywood (click to animate):

Let me know which one you like and I will then grant you permission to have a great weekend!

Popular posts from this blog

RE: "Pastor Dayna Muldoon EXPOSED"

Was Rebekah a child when she married Isaac?

MacArthur: Calvinism in a Nutshell